Why I Chose Foamy NextJS
Foamy-NextJS draws on three of my favorite toyls:
- super fast, rich, easy, extensible
- I gave up Neovim for this
- Between all the language servers, tabnine, eslint, prettier, standard, it pretty much writes my code for me.
- fast, versatile, and familiar. last but not least, I was already familiar if not marginally proficient with Next, thanks to their blog starter kit that I turned into Easeness - check it out at Easeness.biz. I was able to copy-paste my moonface themeswitch component and it worked in 15 seconds.
- Next offers the best of both worlds: server-side static generation for lightning fast page loads and routing among the thousands of notes here, and the dynamic, systematic flexibility of React Components, and more!