Premises for Get Real
- consciousness is one and all.
- love evolves Consciousness.
- We have not observed anything else to exist or happen.
Any and every figment of existence and reality can be extrapolated or interpolated from these two premises. I intend this document to introduce and reinforce these premises and then use them to illustrate an absurdly wide, deep swath of our subjective and objective experiences of reality.
We will touch on:
(order and format TBD)
- consciousness: attention and intent
- Desire: the theory of evolution
- mind: over and beyond matter
- origin: the Big Bang and our physical universe
- causality: free-will, determinism-vs-free-will, and quantum uncertainty
- ego: fear, scarcity, and mortality
- experience: sensation and perception
- consumption: food, drugs, and sustainability
- Moksha: the atman, the Brahman, and samsara
- love: the answer to any questions, hard-questions, big-hard-questions, preseedling-questions
To shamelessly mangle Rumi, every conscious being is a drop of the ocean and the whole ocean in a single drop.